|yeah i changed my mind again i will permanently only blog on this:|
come check it out!
1. Beautiful people don't need coats. They've got their auras to keep them warm.
2. How can I begin anything new with all of yesterday in me?
3. Please make me empty, if I'm empty then I can receive, if I can receive it means it comes from somewhere outside of me, if it comes from outside of me I'm not alone! I cannot bear this loneliness. Above all it is loneliness.
4. I was dying, of course, but then we all are. Every day, in perfect increments, I was dying of loss. The only help for my condition, then as now, is that I refused to let go of what I loved. I wrote everything down, at first in choppy fragments; a sentence here, a few words there, it was the most I could handle at the time. Later I wrote more, my grief muffled but not eased by the passage of time. When I go back over my writing now I can barely read it. The happiness is the worst. Some days I can't bring myself to remember. But I will not relinquish a single detail of the past. What remains of my life depends on what happened six years ago. In my brain, in my limbs, in my dreams, it is still happening.
5. It makes me angry sometimes, it’s a visceral thing—how you come to despise your own words in your ears not because they aren’t genuine, but because they are; because you’ve said them so many times, your ‘principles,’ your ‘ideals’—and so damned little in the world has changed because of them.
6. I seem fated to pass through the world without colliding with it or moving it — and I’m sure I can’t tell you whether the fate’s good or evil. I don’t die — I don’t fall in love. And if other people die or fall in love they always do it when I’m just not there.
7. I sometimes think that people’s hearts are like deep wells. Nobody knows what’s at the bottom. All you can do is imagine by what comes floating to the surface every once in a while.
8. The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it.
9. My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.
10. Last time we went swimming the sea stood up and hugged you as though you were responsible for keeping it blue.
|Sorry about the blue borders around the pictures. |
They're so tacky, but I don't know how to get rid of them.
Anyway, my favorite quotes are 1, 2, 6 and 9.
TELL ME YOURS!
1. One day, I'll find someone who's going nowhere and we'll go there together.
2. Pain can give you sight or make you blind.
3. Whatever we are physically... male or female, young or old, strong or weak, ill or healthy... Those things matter much less than what you have inside your heart. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things are merely like the glass that contains a lamp... Useful, but you are the light inside. Shine, my friend. Shine.
4. Every morning, I run to the coffeemaker like a soldier returning to a lost love after the war.
5. Oh, the comfort - the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person - having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together; certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then with the breath of kindness blow the rest away.
6. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
7. Stop yelling. If everyone’s yelling, no one can be heard.
8. History is a Rorschach test, people. What you see when you look at it tells you as much about yourself as it does about the past.
9. I will go out again this very night with my rockets and fuses. I will blow them straight out of their comfortable beds. Blow the rooftops off their houses. Blow the black, wretched night to bits. I will not stop. For mad I may be, but I will never be convenient.
10. She's got a big belt around her hips. It has a shiny buckle with PRADA on it, which is Italian for insecure.
|Remember when I said I'd never leave xanga?|
Here's the link to my tumblr: http://wantons0up.tumblr.com/
FOLLOW ME BITCHES!
Fare thee well!